Friday, August 17, 2012

House and a Few Other Things….

Here are a few pictures updating the progress of the house.  First, they moved the fireplace to the side wall, the tree stump and roots were taken away, and our brick has arrived!

And that was a quick switch, from the back to the side!


It may still look like it's in the ground, but it is not…those are some strong roots. 

Edenton Brick…looking forward  to seeing you on the front of the house. 




The only question I have and one I will ask our PM, is why did they dig up our front again?  Do any of you have an idea why?  Does this have something to do with the fireplace being moved or do your think they found a mistake?


In addition to these items, I found some other fun things while shopping…take a look and let me know what you think!
TJ MAXX find!  I'm certain they are no longer in the store, but I just loved these chairs and I'm rethinking my colors for the Dining Room. Instead of red, how about yellow?


Good price…if they had four, I would have probably snagged them up!

Love the words!

I brought this  lamp (two in total), at HomeGoods by Tahari Home. They cost $59 bucks a piece. Although I'm  not sure where  I will put them, I  could not resist leaving them behind. I'm sure they'll work somewhere in the house, what do you think?

Finally, here is a shameless plug to support my friend, Paul Carrick Brunson with the launch of his new show debuting on the OWN Network this Sunday, August 19th.

The Big O with my friend, Paul and the other host of Lovetown, USA.

Check out the link and hopefully you will be able to tune in too!

http://www.oprah.com/own-lovetown-usa/Lovetown-USA-Singles-First-Mixer-Video

No comments:

Post a Comment