I just chuck it up to the two of them not being observant...I can write a novel about that, but I digress... Anyway, I took pictures of the damage, went on the Ryan Homes website on Saturday and Monday received a call from a plumber to fix the problem this week. I'm pleased that they worked fast and so far the problem seems painless on my end from a coordination perspective. And that's always a plus. I really do not like chasing people down and being given the run around.
So here is a picture of the damage. From what it looks like, it appears that the pipe and the showerhead was not tightened, but I'm no expert, so I will fill you all in on the problem once the plumber makes his assessment of the issue and the destruction.
Other than that, I've decided on a paint color for the baby's room! We selected a nice pink appropriately titled, Ballet Slipper by Benjamin Moore. I will add crown molding to the room as well. I think everything will get started next week. I will have pictures to share of the progress. We've decided to paint one focal wall in the room. Thanks to my MIL, she suggested that I would grow tired of an entire pink room, so the other walls will remain off white and the pink wall will have the mural on it. Here is the color swatch:
That's all I have for now...happy building everyone!