Monday, February 11, 2013

Green Briar Estates Meet and Greet

Over the weekend, Patrick and I hosted a "Neighborhood Meet and Greet" at our house.  It was so much fun to meet our new neighbors.  We had a house full of kids and adults.  I love all of my neighbors--they're really nice people!  We already set up a few upcoming events once the weather breaks...an around the world party where each house will feature a different cuisine and a summer block party with BBQ food and games for all to enjoy. 

We have a total of 8 houses finished of the total 17. There is a ton of construction happening in our community and it amazes me how quickly they can frame a house! We also have a ton of kids in the neighborhood,  so Halloween should be very fun next year!  Many of my neighbors read my blog.  They said my blog was informative and really helped them through the building process.  I'm glad someone is reading!  I know that I was armed with a ton of information thanks to this Ryan Homes blogging community.

Well, I should have taken pictures on Saturday, but next time...
In the meantime, hosting a party was a great way to meet the neighbors.  I highly recommend the experience.  Happy Building...

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! We have been talking about doing the same in our community too! I would love for us to call it "Fairwood Fellowship Fridays" since we live in Fairwood and also swap homes for events of that families choice !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great!! I can't wait to do something like this when we move in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that idea, something we would consider once our house is finished.

    ReplyDelete