I hope you all are having a great time building and settling into your homes. We just completed our 30 day inspection and in typical Ryan Home fashion, we had a great experience. Below is a list of our quick fixes:
1. Fireplace screen needs to be replaced, there is a small rip.
2. Ordered new parts for our range, a scratch and a few nicks on the grates.
3. Carpet needs to be stretched in transition areas--hallway bath, top of steps and in the family room.
4. Trim around the front door needs to be sanded and repainted.
5. Hot water in Master bedroom needs to be adjusted and a tile needs some grout.
6. A few nail pops on the stairwell and a nick on one of our balusters needs to be fixed.
So, as you can see we have minor things to fix and we couldn't be happier with the craftsmanship and work done on our home. Our PM, Matt and Chris are always timely and ready to fix or answer our needs.
On another note, there is something else that we've been building besides our house. We're having a baby! We're over the moon and tickled pink--with the news that we're having a GIRL! So, my Parisian themed guest room will be turned into a Parisian themed nursery. Our daughter's room (gotta get used to saying that phrase) will be our first project and priority. I'm so elated to start the process. Below, please find a picture of the lamp that inspired the room--gotta love HomeGoods!
Also, I found a great piece of furniture from Macy's. Our furniture will look like the piece below, put the color is a mettalic grey. Once it arrives, I will take a pic of the completed room.
Well, happy building everyone and enjoy the day too!