Tuesday, July 24, 2012

HVAC Update

So, I'm over my issues with only having one zone in our home. My SR, Nancy called and assured me that with the house being energy star approved there will be no hot spots in our home. How's that for service?  I am very impressed with my SR and PM…they're professional and helpful too.  So, now only have 7 lots left in our community of 17 houses.  I'm so glad my husband and I bought when we did.  Who would have thought that the community would have sold out so quickly.  And to think we were worried about being the first sale!  Anyway, I'm excited to see our neighborhood coming together! Hope everyone is having a great day…and happy building!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's amazing that 10 lots sold in about a month! I bet your SR is thrilled.

    ReplyDelete